Reservations NOW for 2015
Lone Star RV Parking at the Seawall
$65 per night
Minimum of Friday and Saturday night required
Must be self-contained- no hook-ups available
Call our office at 832-437-2318 to reserve a space
This lot is located at 35th Street and Seawall Blvd.
3400 Seawall Blvd.
Galveston, TX. 77550
Click Here For Map
OASIS RESORT & RV PARK
All new RV resort with concrete roads and pads. Full hook-ups, 20/30/50 amps at every site. Daily, weekly and monthly rates. Tropical swimming pool, private, clean restrooms with hot showers within walking distance of your site and pet friendly.
Located on 1-45 South between Galveston and Houston. Easy off and easy on.
Exit #10, 1/4 mile past exit on the southbound service road.
Call NOW for your reservations - 409.935.7101 or 877.627.4745.
For information on Seawolf Park, visit http://www.galveston.com/seawolfpark/. For further info on RV parking or to make a reservation, please contact the park manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for selecting Seawolf Park as your RV parking site during the Lone Star Rally. Please be advised of the following rules/information pertaining to Seawolf Park during your stay.
1. The picnic areas close at Sunset. This means you are restricted to the parking lot from sunset to sunrise.
2. Alcohol is allowed in our park if it is in cans. NO glass containers are allowed at any time.
3. There are no services at Seawolf Park. No dump station, no electrical service and no water.
4. Seawolf Park fishing areas will be open all night, every night for fishing during your stay. For this reason we will have Quiet Hours at Seawolf Park from 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM every day so as not to interfere with our other customers..
5. There is a garbage dumpster in the general vicinity of where you are going to be parked and we ask you use the dumpster as necessary.
6. Payment for your RV parking will be $60.00 per night, in advance and may be cash or credit card. Motorcycles belonging to the RV party will be admitted free but other visiting motorcyclists or vehicles will be charged the regular daily parking fee. Minimum of two day stay is required.
7. RV parking for the LSR will be from the 4th of November until 8AM on the 10th of November.
8. All guests will be required to sign a waiver of liability upon arrival.
Click To Enlarge Flyer
Click To Enlarge Map
Located one block off the beach on the pleasant West Side of Galveston. 10 acre Fenced in private facility. Electric, come empty and fill water onsite. Dump station before leaving. Plenty of open spaces. Electric hookup pricing and generator pricing. Tent area camping with shower and rest room access. Please see the web site at: www.gafftoppers.org
Reservations or info call Lester cell 832-647-4074
Tiki Tom's RV Park Extended Stay Community on West Bay 333 Jones Lake Road, Tiki Island, TX 77554. We can accomodate an RV Park customer for a 30 day stay or longer. Please contact us at 409 935-5599 or at our website www.tikitomsrv.com .
Bayou Shores RV Park
6310 Heards Lane
Dellanera RV Park
10901 San Luis Pass Rd.
Galveston Island State Park
14901 FM 3005
Jamaica Beach RV Park
17200 FM 3005
www.Galveston.com ~ Click here to book your place to stay now for the
2013 Lone Star Rally